White Space between Header & body & Footer

Hi
like i sayed on the tittle , im trying to remove the white space between header and body and the body-footer, i tryed a lot of code for the solution i find here on the forums, but i have always the same probleme!
can you help me to changer it ?

Thank you for your support!

Link : test.maisonsoftware.com/ys

Hi,

Looks like you are using “Full width” template for your homepage. Please use the “Front page” instead. You can change it from Edit page > Page attributes > choose then Frontpage Option.

After that, open the customizer:
Customize > Homepage settings > then choose your Homepage as a Static page

Regards,
Awan

It work great thank you very much,
But, i have a little probleme for the sections they stop begin responsive in mobile designe, any idea how can i fix this please ?

Hi,

Try this CSS code please:

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px){
  .panel-grid.panel-no-style, .panel-grid.panel-has-style > .panel-row-style {
    display: block;
  }
}

Put the code into Customize > additional CSS

Hello awan
Thank you for your help , but unlucky still not working :confused:

Hi,

The code is working. The image box is already displayed responsive on the mobile screen. I think that you mean there is still have a white space between the image box?
To fix this, please add this CSS code too:

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px){
  .panel-widget-style {
	height: 200px !important;
  }
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 768px){
  .panel-grid-cell {
   	margin-bottom: 0 !important;
  }
  .panel-widget-style {
    padding: 0 !important;
    margin: 0;
    background-size: 100%;
    margin-left: -15px;
    margin-right: -15px;
    height: 400px;
  }
}

Hey about the probleme of yesterday it was reselved without the CSS code, i just deleted the sections and do it again with a new configuration, and it was resolved , about the white space between box’s, stil not working with the code , it like if the css code is not working :slightly_frowning_face: .

Hey i find this when i change the CSS online , .panel-grid-cell , if i change it to 0px, or -15px or disable it , it work , but when i applied the change on the website css , it does not work , i looked for any more padding or marrgin on the css code , but nothing ,really stange !

Hi,

About the margin-left: -15px and margin-right: -15px, I use the code because I follow your previous design. And seems like now you change the design again.

So, to fix it (by following your new design), you can remove those code.

I’ve just checked your site, and the code is working without margin-left: -15px and margin-right: -15px.