White Space Below Header & Above Footer

Hi there,

I’m very grateful for your themes and support. I’m finding that on my site, www.cornerstonewellnessgroup.org that I have a LOT of white space in between the header and body, and also between the body and the footer. The three pages that I wish to trim are about, partners, and contact. The home page, blog, and calendar are just fine.

Please advise, and let me know if you need to login.

Thanks,
Preston Toor
preston@teamauxilia.com

Dear Preston,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To get rid the top/bottom spaces of the page builder row, please refer here.

To get rid other spaces found on your pages, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.page-wrap,
#content .content-wrapper{
  padding-top: 0 !important;
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.entry-footer{
  margin-top: 0;
}

#main > .hentry{
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;    
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi, I just tried this as I had a white gap on all pages between social media buttons (last row on pages) and the footers - and now after adding this CSS I’ve got bigger white gaps between all rows on all pages! Even after I’ve deleted this CSS the gaps remain - please help!

Any update on this? I’m having the same issue: http://millercenterlewisburg.com/tour/

Hello Julie,

Have you tried to enable the Front Page template in the Page Attributes box when you edited that page?

Regards,
Kharis

Yep, that did the trick! Thanks.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis