White space b/w header (For Roman)

Hi Roman,

So I Couldn’t reopen the topic so added a new one. In relation to the topic we discussed earlier found on following link

When I view my page is larger screen, I can see white spaces on the left and right. Is it possible to fix the image as is but also retain the entire page when viewed in larger screen( Just the width) Please let me know if you can. I understand the width might stretch but that ok.

Thanks

Hello @rijoshres,

It looks like some custom code is used for your header, I think that it has to be recoded properly.

However, it requires some time, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you for the response. It just looks like I am missing out a simple css for this. I remove the my previous css and it removed the white spaces from left and right but has a bit of space in bottom. Is there a way just to make that menu stick to the bottom of the header image. I would appreciate if you could just help me with this one.

Thanks

Hello @rijoshres,

Currently your header image aspect ratio is about 3.7 (1920×525)

Can you please try to use image with aspect ratio 1.95 or less (something like 1024×525)?

You can just cut your current header image from 1920px of width to 1024px and leave the height unchanged.

Kind Regards, Roman.