White gap between social media buttons and footer?

This has been driving me nuts! A white gap appeared one day across all pages of my website (www.haytorband.co.uk) between the social media buttons bar at the bottom of the pages and the site footer where it says ‘powered by wordpress’ etc. It happened apparently simultaneously across all 5 website pages, (incidentally after theme update - but I think if it was an issue with the update other people would be struggling too?) no other rows are affected that I can tell of and I don’t think I changed anything - the fact that it happened on all pages rather than just the one I was editing makes me think there’s either some kind of error or I accidentally pressed a button that controls the ‘central nervous system’ of the theme if you will…?

All pages are set to 'front page’
All widget padding is set to 0, row padding at 20 and bottom margin set to 0, gutter left at default 0.

If I add this into Custom CSS:

.page-wrap,
#content .content-wrapper{
padding-top: 0 !important;
padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.entry-footer{
margin-top: 0;
}

#main > .hentry{
padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Then a white gap appears between rows and the gap below the social media buttons is not altered - I’ve now deleted this custom CSS but the frickin gaps remain!!!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I’m slowly destroying everything I’ve built!

Hello KraA,

I have just checked your website and it looks like you have already resolved this issue. Can you please confirm or deny it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks so much for getting back to me! Yes - thankfully all resolved now :slight_smile:
Cheers so much!

You are welcome KraA! And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.