"White Gap" at the top of the slider after resizing from a small window to full

I noticed that whenever you open up the theme (http://demo.athemes.com/sydney/) in a small browser window (smaller than < 1025px in width):

And then maximize it, that the parallax slider will get a 23-24px gab at the top of the slider.

This seems to be caused by the background-position not resetting to “0” when resized from a smaller width screen where the mobile-slider is active.

Would there be any easy way to solve this? And if so how would I fix this in my current theme?

Thanks in advance for further information!

Hello there,

I am not sure if it’s considered as an issue to resolve. I don’t think that practically every site visitor (non-developer) will do that. And also, I noticed that this problem doesn’t happen on all browsers. But, let me consult to our developer and let’s see what he’ll say.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

I am not sure if it’s considered as an issue to resolve. I don’t think that practically every site visitor (non-developer) will do that. And also, I noticed that this problem doesn’t happen on all browsers. But, let me consult to our developer and let’s see what he’ll say.

Regards,
Kharis

Fun fact, because an end user was doing this with the theme, I actually only noticed this. So no it’s not that “only” developers would do this.

I tested this problem on Chrome, Canary, Firefox, Edge, Brave and Vivaldi. On every browser this problem existed. So I’m not sure which browser you tried to replicate this problem in, but for me it exists on each browser.

I do think this could be fixed as it’s a rather annoying bug, just knowing it exists.

I have the same problem. How can I solve it?
Thank you in advance

Hello there,

Please try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from your site dashboard.

.slides-container .slide-item {
  background-position: 50% 0 !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis