White color text

Hi!
I want to make a dark backgroung for a section, so how can I make the text with white? And what about a white color of the title and of the frame around the title?

Hi, go to Appearance > Customise, and on Front Page Colors you’ll see color options for all sections.

Hi!

For the Contact section I set all colours to white, but it doesn’t make all the content white.

You can see it here:
http://strategischeinterventiecoaching.nl

Hi Norveg, your page isn’t loading?

OK, thanks to all!

2dimikjones:
This way can be used if only I want to set white color for pre-installed sections. But I want to make another section with a text. I mean the section will be not Service or About us or Social or smth else. It will be simple additional section. And I want to make a text of white colore in this section.
Is it possible?

Go to Pages > Front Page (or how you named it). Hover over your custom section and you will see Edit. Go to Edit and on popup window go to Design (there you will see configuration for colors).

got it, thank you so much!

Hi dimikjones,

do you have any idea why my font colors do not change into white, when I did change the font color to white?

http://strategischeinterventiecoaching.nl

It is a Dutch website.

Greetings,

Ivanildo

Hi, please open your own topics in future. I still can’t access your page. Front page colors for predefined widgets like Quill FP: About us are changing from Appearance > Customize > Front Page Colors.

For your custom widgets explanation is above (Edit widget > Design).

I cannot change the color for the frame around the widget title. How can I do that?
If I go to Design I change the border color but it is not the frame around the widget title.

Hi, Noverg. Appearance > Customise > Front Page Colors, but when you save changes refresh your page a couple of times or clear your browser history.

Hi, dimikjones!
Thank you for your reply!
But it is not the appropriate way. I wrote about that earlier:

This way can be used if only I want to set white color for pre-installed sections. But I want to make another section with a text. I mean the section will be not Service or About us or Social or smth else. It will be simple additional section. And I want to make a text of white colore in this section.

Here is my website. You can see the section СКОРЫЙ КОНТЕЙНЕРНЫЙ ПОЕЗД ИЗ КИТАЯ.
This section is a simple text, it is not presented in Front Page Colors.

Oh, well for custom sections you must use custom CSS, for that particular section use:

#pgc-31-1-0 .widget-title {
  border-color: #ff0000;
}

Every section generates ID, view it with chrome developer tools.

Thank you!
But only he frame has become of white color. What about the widget title? )

Like this then :slight_smile: :

#pgc-31-1-0 h3.widget-title {
  border-color: #ff0000;
  color: #ff0000;
}

Great!
Thanks a lot!