White and Gray unwanted lines between rows!

Greetings!
First I say the theme is great. I’m not a big expert, I’m still learning. I have a problem that happens to me on one page. Here’s a link to see what I’m talking about.
http://espresso.rs/infusion/
When scrolling from the top, the first pair of rows behave well, but somewhere near the end of Espresso Coffee, starts to breaks with some unwanted white, and later towards the end of the gray lines.
I copied the rows to be the same and I do not know what else to try in settings, I also asked for existing and resolved issues, tried some CSS codes, but no help.
What I noticed is that the lines and widgets copied to separate pages do not show it like on these page and everything behaves normally.
I do not know that I did not disturb something with the height and length of the page.
And does that have anything to do with it at all?

Please Help me! And Thank you very much.
Milica!

Hello Milica,

Did you follow Sydney documentation regarding rows/widgets layout?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hy Roman! Thanks for reply! I follow and looked at (but I looked at it now again) :slight_smile:
so I say that I worked like all the other pages so far, I also copied the pages to avoid errors. But something happened. I do not know if you can check some CSS setings in Aditional CSS.
I’m just wondering what’s going on on that side, and the rest are good.

Hello Milica,

I’ve just checked your website once again, but it looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, but if I wanted, I would ask for support there immediately. :wink: I think it is not a big problem was concerned, because I have the other pages of the rules in the same way.
I see there are similar problems and they get support, but not me. I found some CCS style and changed according to my parameters and solved the problem.
Because definitely something is happening with the rows and widgets, and I made them again, tried to copy, try a new page … it did not help. I went back to the existing and with a little reading, I found a solution for myself.

Thanks again.

Hello Milica,

It’s great that you solved the problem, you are welcome.

Kind Regards, Roman.