Where to edit Header showing Menu Page Name

Im trying to find what looks like a header on the pages About, Good Reads and News . I click on them in elementor and there is no section, column or widget that I can adjust these. Additionally at the bottom of each of these pages in (live version) there is txt at the bottom says Edit written in the body txt font.

Here is the easiest pg to see https://rebuildmly.moonlightyogahouston.com/good-reads/my-blog-page/

Hi,

You can edit your website’s main menu from Dashboard > Appearance > Menu.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I understand this Im looking at the page itself that is reflecting the Menu name as a header and “Edit” is showing at the very bottom of the live site. For instance “Good Reads” is above the Header Ive added and “Edit” is at the bottom of the page. https://rebuildmly.moonlightyogahouston.com/good-reads/

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Perhaps I couldn’t get your query clearly. I am sorry :frowning:

So you want to add special header content to a specific page. Is that correct?

It would be great if you can share a screenshot with some descriptive annotations, that’ll help us better understand what you want to achieve.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Not trying to add these only show on the laptop/desktop views. I have the header I want in Blue and cant find where to remove the “Good Reads” header above it and the “Edit” at the bottom of the page, there is no text/header box when I click in Elementor.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Try adding this CSS code to your website’s Additional CSS.

.page-id-1013 .entry-header,
    .page-id-1013 .entry-footer .edit-link {
      display: none;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Kharis unfortunately the code did not remove either issue

Hi,

Thank you for trying the code.

Perhaps you’re having a cache that should be flushed. Because the web browser will still load the cached pages when the cache remains there.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support