Where can I find bullet points in Live Composer

I wrote an article and I wanted to make a list using simple bullets but I cannot find them in Live Composer. I can use numbers for example but bullet points are nowhere to be found. Or is there an option to load your own icons instead of default points?

Hello @prosid,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide more details about your issue, including some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website to let me inspect it?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

here it is: http://soswifi.pl/oferta/konfiguracja-routerow/ as you can see there’s a list with bullet points and my question is: is it possible to replace these “dots” with some other icons, or maybe I can upload my own?

Hello @prosid,

Please try to use the following CSS code to replace squares with bullets.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body ul {
    list-style-type: disc;
}

You can check other possible options here.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.