When buying

I decided almost all of your questions. Only 1 left.
Can tell me how to fix it.
Want the figures were higher than the icon percent. I read above that you need to find a php file specifically can you tell?

Hello there,

I changed my plan. If it acceptable, could we use CSS approach? I thought it would be easier and faster.

Could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.widget_sydney_facts .roll-counter{
  position: relative;
  height: 100px;
}

.widget_sydney_facts .roll-counter .numb-count{
  width: 100%;
  position: absolute;
  top: 0;
  left: 0;
}

.widget_sydney_facts .roll-counter .fa{
  bottom: 0;
  margin-bottom: 37px;
}  

.widget_sydney_facts .roll-counter .name-count{
  bottom: 0;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px){

margin-bottom: 40px;
  }    

}

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px){

.widget_sydney_facts .roll-counter .name-count{
    bottom: -15px;
  }  

margin-bottom: 30px;
  }    

}  

Let me know how it works for you.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hello))) I have installed the plugin and went to him. And then can’t understand what to do. I need to find exactly the same value and replace it?

Guys I something not so did. with contacts.
Could you send me your dummy contacts about Sydney. where map Google. please

Hello there,

> Hello))) I have installed the plugin and went to him. And then can’t understand what to do. I need to find exactly the same value and replace it?

Once you have activated the Simple Custom CSS plugin, then you should go to Appearance > Custom CSS menu. Then paste the code in the provided CSS editor box. For the sake of visual, please see this GIF http://d.pr/i/1h4iW

Warmest regards,
Kharis

aaaaaaaaaaaa thank you genius)!!! everything turned out!!!thank you!!! you are cool guys!!!

> Could you send me your dummy contacts about Sydney

I thought you could replicate our contact form easily, because it’s a default form setting given by Contact Form 7 plugin.

1. Install and activate Contact Form 7 plugin
  2. Go to Contact menu > Add New > Save
  3. Copy the ID of your newly created contact form
  4. Edit your “Contact” page. Then scroll down until you have the “Contact Info” meta box. Paste the contact form 7 ID in the field that says “Enter your Contact Form 7 ID”

For the sake of visual, please see this GIF http://d.pr/i/154Z2

I hope I’ve explained myself well.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

My friend!!! Please tell me what can you recommend to protect your site from enemies? security?

Hi Reeby,

Not a theme specific question, but you can try WordFence, JetPack Protect module or another security plugin.

For general WordPress questions like this, please post here: https://wordpress.org/support/

Guys, Hello))) You help me a lot! I love you friend!))) The issue with the contact form I couldn’t solve but this is not important. Yesterday I made a master page and I have a problem. How can I change the background picture in the unit what our clients are saying. there where reviews. please help

bad translation the translator) I wanted to say that you are the best!