What is the Average Moderato Response Time for Sydney Pro Theme?

I have some questions. 9(initially sent to @kharisblank via email but no response in over 24 hours and my client needs a solution or they terminate the contract.

1. Please check at the top of the website there’s “media=‘all’ />” not sure what’s causing it.
  2. Also after adding this code: I’ve lost the social icons. What could be the issue? I’ve been having issues with the Font Awesome icons whenever Sydney updates.
  3. I’ve been trying to add a google map but it’s not displaying even after adding the API key AIzaSyC3fRsQr6JKWgt1kbxg2wIJIjqv_9WPZYA
  4. I want Proudly Powered by Eyedentity Ltd to display at the bottom but whenever wordpress updates it resets to default. How to make it permanent?

Thanks.

@kharisblank responded…

Hello there,

I checked and found it disappear when viewing the source code of your site. I conclude that there’s JS script conflict with one of your active plugins. To find where it actually is, would mind allowing me disabling all active plugins temporarily?

For other questions, it’d be better to address them one by one and let the first question be resolved. So we can easily track progress and I can do best possible support.

Regards,
Kharis

I have given him admin login and permission to disable plugins. That was more than 24 hours ago. I know moderators are extremely busy. Whats the average response times so I can reassure my client?

Thanks

Hello there,

Typically it doesn’t take more that 24 hours. But sorry for I missed your email. I just replied it and seems like the admin account is no longer working.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

As an additional info, in order to get immediate answers for all of your questions, avoid asking at once. Use one topic for one questions, so other admins could reach you out at the same time.

Regards,
Kharis

It seems like latest version of Font Awesome has changed some code for particular icons including Social Profiles.
What social profiles are there? So I can replicate and troubleshoot in my test site.

Try clearing/flushing any applied cache from performance plugin might enabled, like W3 Total Cache.

Did you add it in Customizer? or theme’s file?

Regards,
Kharis