Welcome Title etc on only home page?

Hi there. Really enjoying Moesia and thinking about an upgrade. Just one quick question - how do I stop the Welcome info appearing on all the pages? I only want it on the Home Page.

Thanks

Hello there,

In the Welcome Area options under Appearance > Customize menu, there’s an option that reads “Check this box if you want to disable the header image and text on all pages except the front page.”. You have to enable it.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. I tried this but it removes the headers on all pages (as it says). I want every page to have a header but without the Welcome title and info overlay?

Any page specific css I could use to suppress the display on non-home pages but still keep the headers?

Richard

Hello Richard,

Sorry for misunderstanding. Try adding the below simple CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

body:not(.home) .welcome-info {
      display: none;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Brilliant - thanks. Did try a couple of versions of this but obviously had the wrong syntax. This Theme is worth it for the prompt and helpful support.

Cheers

Richard

You’re welcome Richard!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis