Weird small brown bar showing

Hi,
In the current page that i have created,
there is a weird brown bar showing underneath the header.
www.marijkeschermer.nl/website
What did I do wrong? Or how can I make sure that this bar is not showing.
Kind regards,
Mark

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t see any brown bar on your site, everything is grey, but if you mean the line below the header, that’s the title banner and you can remove it with this Custom CSS:

.title-banner {
    display: none !important;
}

Add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works and if that wasn’t what you have referred to, then please post a screenshot and point out the issue on it.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
I meant (see picture):

I added the custom css code, but it doesn’t remove the bar under the header (see picture).
Kind regards,

Mark

Hi,

You can remove that with this Custom CSS:

.panel-grid:first-of-type {
    border-top: 0 !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thnx! works great!

Regretfully, I have to change the complete wordpress theme, because it does not seem possible with the quill theme to layout the text in the widgets properly (html code does not work, so I can give some general css layout to the text in the widgets (Complete text in Italic of complete text in Bold), but I cannot change the text, with some words in bold some in italic en use enters in the text field of the widgets. Sadly enough i need to therefore change the theme…
Kind regards,

Mark

Hi,

I’m glad it worked, sad to hear you change the theme, if you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba