Website with Sydney Pro not displaying consistently

Hello,
Our website, KaryTechSolutions.com is still a work in progress. We’ve had several issues with Sydney Pro and now my colleague in Serbia is telling me that what she sees on her screen is different from what I see. For example, we have taglines across banner images but on her computer, the taglines are being cut off. I’ve had a few people go to our site from their computers locally and all see it as I do. My colleague uses Chrome as her browser. This is very strange. Any idea what might be going on? Even the logo location on some images appear differently on her computer. Thanks for your help. Kathleen

Hello Kathleen,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sure, I can supply some screenshots from my Serbian colleague. Incidentally, all other sites appear the same which means this is specific to our Kary Tech site which has the Sydney Pro installed.

This is a screenshot of the homepage of what the site should look like from my computer:

Take note of where the logo is situated and the tagline “Quality tech talent within reach” is completely visible.

Here is a screenshot of the homepage of my colleague’s computer:

In this shot you see the logo is actually touching the image and the tagline has been mostly cropped out of sight. This is super strange. Any idea why is the happening. Also, it seems to have affected all of the pages in the same way, not just the homepage. Thanks for looking into this. Kathleen

Hello Kathleen,

Well, that’s how your site looks on larger resolutions (I mean your second screenshot).

Regarding the logo, it’s normal that it is changing its position on different screens.

Try to use the following CSS code in order to display whole header image on all screens.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.sydney-hero-area .header-image {
    background-image: none;
    height: auto;
}

.sydney-hero-area .header-inner {
    display: block;
}

Also I noticed that your mobile menu button is invisible (it’s white on white background).

You can change Mobile menu button color in Customize → Colors → Header section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman, have fixed the mobile menu colour, and added the CSS code as suggested, will view site on different screens to check how it looks. Thanks for your help.

Okay, you are welcome Kathleen!

Kind Regards, Roman.