Website theme fully broken

hi I have been using Syndey theme since almost 2 years without issues. But recently my website wildwoodscreenprinting.com broke. I contacted wordpress and they said its the issue with Sydney theme. Its my business website. I donot know what to do. Please help.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into issues. I am happy to help out.

I need more information. Can you explain the exact issues you are getting?

Further adding, if you have updated Sydney theme to the latest version, perhaps you are getting cache issue. What you need to is to just clear the cache from your website’s dashboard (if it has been enabled). You should also clear your web browser’s cache, history, and restart it. We have mentioned these in our changelogs.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Kharis, Im also having this issue.

Is there another solution for this? I cleared the cache on the browser and dashboard and it did not do the job. Somehow mobile does work.

This was an error that came up in debugging and i believe is from the theme: “Version warning: Imagick was compiled against Image Magick version 1654 but version 1650 is loaded. Imagick will run but may behave surprisingly”

It keeps on spinning. I haven’t upgraded sydney at all.Cache clearing also doesn’t work.
There are no console errors on browser.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Can you check whether the issue is only happening on your home page or other pages as welll? Can you try creating a new blank page for checking?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

okay so I found the root cause. I got the website to be in working condition for now. But I had to comment out the problematic code to have it working. The code that was problematic was as follows. I had to comment out all the CSS for the preloader class in addition to the following.

.preloader.disable {
	opacity: 0;
}
.preloader.hide {
	display: none;
}

The prblem is sydney’s preloader. If Sydney fixes it, I can try uncommenting this preloader and test