Website Scrolling too fast and stopping at certain contents only. Need help

Hi
Im building a website using AIRI themes. Website home page appears to scroll too fast and stops at only certain places. It happens on desktop and mobile too. Can you please help,

edit: my url is www.businesszonetrading.ae. Perhaps you could take a look on mobile and desktop

Regards
Swe

Hi Swe,

Thank you for asking about out theme Airi. I am happy to help out.

I am not able to reproduce the issue on my web browser. Sorry :frowning:

It would be better if you can provide a screen recording to point me the issue you’re experiencing. Upload your video file to a file sharing service like Google Drive and link it here.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis
Thanks . I corrected the issue by turning off the one page scroll. But now I have another issue having a lot of white unwanted space between the footer and the last element. Can you please check?
Also, I already went through many posts of similar discussions and added the codes that you suggested to several others inside CSS. It did not work

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.elementor-section-wrap section:last-child {
      margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Let us know in a new topic for other question and avoid posting multiple question in a single topic.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks, Since the reply came in late, i had tried reducing the margin to 0 , manually in widget edit section and it worked.

Thanks, neverthless

1 Like

Great!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support