Website page zoom

Hi,

Is it possible to set a default zoom on my page, I’d like it to set at 80% by default to anyone who visits the site. Hopefully my mobile stays as it is when the zoom function is capable.

Thanks!

Hello Jumbros,

Please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

It worked, but the slider has a white portion on the right side. How do I fix that.
Site: http://jumbros.com/

Thanks

Hello Jumbros,

I have just checked your website and your slider looks okay. Have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Not yet, what I see is a white rectangle on the right side of each slide, but the rest of the widgets are fine.

Thanks

Hello Jumbros,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The white section on the right keeps appearing, also tried it on my mobile.

jumbros

Thanks

Hello Jumbros,

It looks like only Chrome browser is affected, your website looks okay in Firefox. I will ask our Developer to check your issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Jumbros,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.slides-control,
.slides-control img,
.slides-control .slides-container > div {
    width: 100% !important;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

It worked at first, but eventually it created other white areas. anyway, I’ll just try to use Crelly slider and see it from there.

Thanks for the thorough research.

You are welcome Jumbros,

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.