Website not loading

Hello Team,

Today, I installed Yoast SEO plugin and was configuring it. As I was generating an XML file, I noted that my site (www.heslgb.mw) was no longer loading. I largely concluded that the plugin is in conflict with the Themes or othe plugins.

I have deactivated the plugin, some default and other themes are loading, abeit slowly. However, Sydney is no longer loading as you might see. Kindly advise what to do.

Thanks for this great theme once again and your usual prompt responses.

Hello there,

Please use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/error-log-monitor/ to know PHP error on your site. Once you get it, please share it here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I installed the plugin, however, it appears that it is not supported as you can see from this info.
The current error_log value error_log is not supported. Please change it to an absolute path.

To enable error logging, create an empty file named “php-errors.log”. Place it in a directory that is not publicly accessible (preferably outside your web root) and ensure it is writable by the web server. Then add the following code to wp-config.php:

ini_set(‘log_errors’, ‘On’);
ini_set(‘error_log’, ‘/full/path/to/php-errors.log’);

For reference, the full path of the WordPress directory is:
/home/mysite/public_html/

I did all above but it cant still work. On the other hand (Not sure if it will be useful), I got this error log from my root folder.

text/x-generic error_log ( ASCII English text )

[25-Dec-2016 16:02:59 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:03:19 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:03:33 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:03:51 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:11:45 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:12:44 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:12:54 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:13:59 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[25-Dec-2016 16:14:33 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

Regards

Hello there,

Thank you for the follow up.

What will happen if you delete the existing Sydney theme and install and activate the fresh one?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Nothing really is happening… No change.

Hello there,

To rule out theme-specific issue, please temporarily switch to the default WordPress theme, Twenty Sixteen without active plugins.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I deactivated all plugins, switched on to default twent sixteen and later 17. I have currently installed Moesia by aThemes, its working as well as you might see from the link (www.heslgb.mw).This is happening with Sydney only… Infact I had to remove the Yoast SEO plugin.

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Could you please grant me to access your site admin area, so I can inspect the configuration you did over there?

For security reason, send the working login credentials to my email kharisblank@gmail.com; mention the link to this thread in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis