Website no longer working! Please help!

I updated my Moesia theme 10 minutes ago, my wordpress version was not updated though, I was supposed to do that next, and when I clicked on the link the message appears:

Warning: require(/data/9/3/25/79/3840405/user/4266608/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/recent-comments.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/9/3/25/79/3840405/user/4266608/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 158

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/data/9/3/25/79/3840405/user/4266608/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/recent-comments.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/services/vux/lib/php’) in /data/9/3/25/79/3840405/user/4266608/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 158

After that, every link shows this error, including my website

http://www.claysaga.com

Please help me!
P.S.: I have used Network Solutions for hosting, as a blog.

I have no backup as of now :frowning:

The Wordpress updater caused some issues and wouldn’t install the whole theme package. Try again please. If you can’t login then remove the theme via FTP and reinstall it.

Don’t worry, you won’t lose anything.

Hello, Thanks for your reply.
I went to Network Solutions’ website, and there they have written that FTP is not allowed with Wordpress Hosting package that I have purchased.
Now I downloaded FileZilla but since I don’t have a user and password, I don’t know what to do next :frowning:
Any suggestions?

In that case can you log in to cPanel?

And if you can’t log in to cpanel you’re going to need to talk to your host and ask them to remove the Moesia folder from your themes folder. After that you’ll be able to login and reinstall the theme.

I’m really sorry about this situation, unfortunately this isn’t a theme issue so we cannot solve it. But we’re trying to figure out to whom at WP we should report it.

Yes, I tried logging into CPanel, but as it turns out Network Solutions doesn’t support that either (!!!) Im already regretting going for NS!
As you’re saying, I will talk to the host, and get Moesia reinstalled! Love the theme! I really hope Wordpress doesn’t crash another fresh installation of Moesia for me!
Thanks a lot for your replies!