Website loading partially

Hi,
some problems appeared sometime when the website is loading, it doesn’t load all the css and js probably, you don’t get the responsive menu, it show the dot on li tag, you have white space between the menu, and the content.
The website don’t have any cache plugin or js plugin and also it does it on every website.
To fix it you need to refresh the website one time or two time then it work well.

Hello there,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

It seems likely you are experiencing a network specific issue. Have you tries with different networks?

It would be good if you could allow me checking it directly by sharing the link to your website here.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

No problem. Yes you can see it from this url https://www.peloton.co.jp
It’s same from different network, but not appear all the time.

Kind regards.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the link. I am still clueless why you are experiencing such that issue.

My web browser is showing your website properly when first time visit.

Can you take a screen recording, share it to Google Drive, and update me here with the link?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

No, actually I can’t,

the problem is really hard to reproduce but happen.
That’s seem to be some caching or some problem with the header but it appear randomly.
You sometime got it, then you refresh and everything will be fine for 2/3 days.
I got it one more time this morning, then I will probably get it in one or two more day. If I get the problem again I can try to share to you the screen recording, the only detail I can give you now is this one:

ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED on some js, bootstrap etc..

Kind regards

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

You may want to check whether this issue is caused by a specific theme, Sydney Pro, or not, by temporarily switching to one of default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty and run your test. Let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes, i didn’t saw it on other theme but it’s something hard to reproduce so to be sure if it’s specific to this theme or from something else it’s hard to find. When I got some news I let you know.

Ok. I am happy to wait any news from you.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support