Website Design Questions (Header, Meta Info, Spacing)

Hey, I have a few questions regarding the design.

1. How to make the header semi transparent?
  2. How to change the meta info color?
  3. How to change the spacing between blogposts?

Thanks in advance!

Website url: www.thelimitlessman.com

Hi,

1. If by header you mean the white background of the logo / menu, then that can’t be made semi-transparent ( it didn’t have anything behind it ), so making it semi-transparent will not have any effect, maybe if you want the logo and menu items to be semi-transparent, that can be done, just let Us know.

2. The entry meta icon / link can be changed with this Custom CSS:

.entry-meta, .entry-meta a {
    color: red !important;
}

the line’s color below entry meta you can change ( if you want ) with this Custom CSS:

.entry-meta {
    border-bottom: 2px solid red !important;
}
  1. I see only 1 post on your page, can you please clarify wehre you want to change the spacing or what you want to change on it?

The Custom CSS from point #2 add to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for the help Csaba!

Yes by header I mean the withe background, since I wanted it to be something similar to: www.unsplash.com

If that doesn’t work, what’s the CSS code to make the logo and menu items semi-transparante?

Sincerely, Adam.

Hi,

That can be done, for sticky menu, but it will don’t be semi-transparent on top, because it doesn’t have nothing behind it, I meant that by “it will not have any effect”, but if you scroll down it will be semi-transparent with this Custom CSS:

.site-header {
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9) !important;
}

Best Regards,
Csaba

It worked, thank you!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba