Website design layout keeps disappearing

HI…

I keep getting issues with the site design and layout disappearing, where graphic elements, text styling and layout seems to just vanish.

One on occasion all design elements just disappered altogether with only text showing on the site.

Site in question is http://www.chromerecruitment.co.uk

This has been happening since the site was designed back in November 2016.

The only way I have managed to resolve the problem is to restore the site to an earlier revision where all styling and design elements were in place.

My question, why is this happening? As I have never come across an issue like this on a wordpress site before.

Any ideas or suggestions would be a great help.

Thanks - Rhys

Hello Rhys,

I have just checked your website and it looks okay. It’s hard to say what can be wrong.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Yes it is ok now, but only after I logged into wp dashboard area and noticed that site origin plugins had some updates, then it started functioning ok again.

There are times when styling completely disappears even though no plugin updates or theme updates are needed. It is really strange.

Could web hosting provider be a possible cause at all? The site is hosted with 123Reg.

Thanks - Rhys

Hello Rhys,

I think that it’s possible.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

If it’s not a hosting issue what could be some possible causes?

Equally could upgrading to pro version stop this happening?

Not really finding a main cause for why this keeps happening.

Cheers - Rhys

I’m really not sure Rhys, and I don’t think that it’s Free/Pro related.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, ok well I will see what 123Reg has to say. I personally think it is a hosting issue, as I have only ever seen this happen since working on a site hosted with them.

Cheers - Rhys