Website airi theme got messed up

Hello,

I was trying to change the header like HOME (airi-creative agency) to be first place. Suddenly my airi theme got messed up. It was not the first time. So I deleted today several times wordpress and installed it from scratch. Therefore I also needed to make all the changes all over again. Any idea how to fix it or why this is happening?

The website is www.mtomedia.de

thanks in advance.

Hello there,

Did you follow automatic import with the One Click Demo Import plugin?

You may want to read this documentation: https://docs.athemes.com/article/261-quick-start-guide-airi.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis,

thank you for your reply.
Yes. I used the automatic the plugin One click demo report and it is still activated.
I read the documentation you linked, I downloaded the zip file, but I dont know where to put them.

Iam sorry if I ask the obvious, but I just started from scratch with wordpress, so yet I am not that familiar with wp.

What should I do with the zip.file?
Did I delete the demo content files by mistake?
Would I need to make all teh changes all over again.
Should I deactivate the one click demo report?

ty and best regards,
Kruna

Hello Kharis,

thank you very much for your help.

I just found out (Appearence>Import Demo Data and then ‘Switch to manual import!’,) how to upload/import data manually and voila, the theme is like it was before.
Iam glad I dont need to make everything all over again, so many thanks again.

regards,
Kruna

Hello Kruna,

Do you still need an assistance with it? Or everything got sorted out?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis,

everything is sorte out, thank you very much for your help.
Mesnwhile I switched to Sydney Theme.

Regards,
Kruna

You’re welcome Kruna!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support