Webpage full view

Dear Team,

I would like to configure the website http://podemos-mocambique.org to have a full view, without the yellow bar in the left and rigth side of the page, how do I do that? please note that I am using newsanchor theme

Regards

Hi,

There is no option to do that but you can use the CSS code below to make the page full width:

.page-content > .content-wrapper{
    width: 100% !important;
}

You can use Custom CSS plugin to put the code in above.

Regards,
Awan

That’s perfect. I would like to bring the Header widget area to the left and menu bar to fit with the page content.

Regards

Or better yet, I would like to have the logo of the website in the center of the page with some additional text bellow it.

Thanks,

Hi,

Here is the CSS code to make the menu bar displayed in full width:

.bottom-header .container {
    width: 100%;
}
#mainnav ul {
    padding: 0 65px;
}

And unfortunately, if you are using logo in the header, you can’t add some text below the logo. You can use those text widget instead or edit your logo image then add the text to the logo image.

Regards,
Awan

Dear Awan,

Please check the way I have put now, I used header widget area, please help me to move it to the left.

Thanks.

Dear Awan,

The css worked perfectly, thanks what I what now is to align the logo on the center and the text, I have used header widget area but is not in the center.

Thanks,

Hmm which one do you want to align the header content? left or center?
Firstly, you need to add this code to hide the default space on the left of the header:

.main-header .col-md-4 {
    display: none;
}

Then if you want to aligned it to the left, add this:

.main-header .col-md-8 {
}

or to centering the header content, add this:

.main-header .col-md-8 {
    text-align: center;
}

That’s very good!!!, how do I do the padding amount the 2 components? to separate it more?

Thanks,

which components?

Good day,

the text under the logo with the menu bar (the yellow one), also want to reduce the space between the menu bar and the slider.

Thanks,

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I am trying to access your site but looks like its offline, can you make it online again so I can check your site further.

Hi,

Please check now.

Regards

Hi,

Could you please help on this? the text under the logo with the menu bar, also want to reduce the space between the menu bar and the slider. if possible, no space between the menu bar and the slide picture.

Regards

Hi,

The text below the logo is a widget text, right? You can add a break line at the top of the text if you want to increase the space between the logo and the text. Or you can also using this CSS code below:

.home .widget_image {
    padding-bottom: 20px;
}

Then here is the code to remove space between menu bar and the slider.

.home .content-wrapper {
    padding-top: 0px;
}

Regards,
Awan