Want to remove feature Image from job post

hello,
I am Looking for a way to remove the big featured image from job posts. I want to use the image only as a logo.

Thanks

Hello,

I want to use the image only as a logo.

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, unfortunately. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I am using wp job manager plugin for job posts, where I have a option to set company logo. but when I set image as a logo it also appear at top of job post. Now I am looking for a way to remove that top image from job post.

Please follow the links it will help you to understand better.

Hello,

It looks like that plugin issue, please try to contact that plugin support and see what they say. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

they told me it is related to my theme

The featured image there is likely coming from your theme, so you’ll need to talk to your theme’s support people to find the best way to remove it.

You can test this by temporarily switching to one of the WordPress default themes, e.g. Twenty Sixteen. If the huge header image goes away, your original theme was definitely creating it.

Sorry I can’t be of more help here! :slightly_frowning_face:

I am below code but it is not working in my case.

.single-job_listing .post-image img {
display: none !important;
}

Okay, try to use the following CSS code as a workaround to hide (not remove) that image. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.single-job_listing .entry-thumb {
    display: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Problem Resolved
Thank You Roman

Great! You are welcome :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.