Want to add this segment from the DEMO. Please help!

Hello,

I want to add the “DO YOU WANT TO…” segment from the DEMO of Sydney theme. Please help me.

Hello there,

That section was built with the below composition:

Cloudup

To replicate it, you can follow the below steps:

1. Add a new row from page builder
  2. Specify a background image through edit row > Row Styles > Design > Background Image
  3. Activate Full Width Stretched layout from Row Styles > Layout > Row Layout
  4. Insert a “Layout Builder” widget into it
  5. In the “Layout Builder” options, add 2 rows. Fill the first row with a text widget; enter “Do you want to…” into the text widget title and leave the content box empty. Split the second row becomes two columns (50% x 2) and fill them with Sydney FP: Call to action widgets.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks a ton Kharis.

But can you also give me the colour compositions and font size, and the dimensions also please ?

Also just wanted to let you guys know that you guys are awesome with your service.

Hello there,

There are no specific settings for colour, font size, and dimentions; they follow the default, except the semi-transparent background on CTA boxes. It was specified in through inline CSS of widget styles options.

background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);

Cloudup

Just for information, if you want to learn on setting up the content as seen on our demo site, to easiest step is importing the demo content. For the instructions, you can read it on the documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis,

Also how do I make that segments size that small ? When I do it, the size of the segment is too big. Please provide the padding and other dimensions please ?

Just for information, if you want to learn on setting up the content as seen on our demo site, to easiest step is importing the demo content. For the instructions, you can read it on the documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

AS ER YOU QUOTE, I DONT FIND AN OPTION TO IMPORT THAT DSEGMENT FROM THE DEMO. ALSO HELP ME OUT WITH THAT PLEASE

> Also how do I make that segments size that small ?

Could you please share me the link to the page where you did that? By viewing it directly, I can be more precise providing you the solution.

The demo import menu will only be available if this plugin was installed and activated.

Regards,
Kharis