Want Threaded replies on comments

I want to make sure that when I or anyone replies to a comment it is shown as a thread. Currently I have 2 comments on this post https://financialfreedomcountdown.com/how-to-be-really-rich-like-suze-orman/ but when I reply it has them one below each other and the individual response is not below each comment. Hoping someone can help.

Hello,

You can disable the Jetpack Comments feature and see if threaded comments work properly.

Here is a relevant Jetpack documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman, I disabled jetpack and now you can see native comment feature. However it still does not have nesting features. I even looked at settings —> discussion and have “Enable threaded (nested) comments 10 level deep” checked. Any ideas?

Hello,

I couldn’t recreate this issue on GreatMag demo site, threaded comments seem to work there.

You can try to deactivate all your plugins except Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,
I finally deactivated every plug-in and looks like it is Yoast which is causing the issue. Any ideas on workarounds?

Well, you can try to use another SEO plugin instead.

You can try All in One SEO Pack and see if it meets your needs:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I filed a bug with Yoast and they were able to reproduce the bug. FYI in case anyone is in similar situation as me wrt using this theme and Yoast.

Thank you