Wanna change ''home'' to hjem

Hi,
In Norwegian home is called hjem on websites. Therefor I would like to change it - where do I change that little word? In css?
Thanks for your assistance!

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Moesia. I am happhy to help with your queries.

Can you point me to the exact location you’d like to rename with a screenshot? If possible, pease share me a link to your website or the actual page.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi there,
here is the screenshot where you can see the menu where I would like to change ‘‘home’’ to ‘‘hjem’’. And regarding language, in the template in the sidebar widget I can’t change from english - like you can see in the screenshot I would like to change phone, e-mail and seach to the Norwegian words. Where do I do that? Or is it downloading a language file?
Thanks for your help:)

Hello there,

Can you change the text directly from the menu item details from Dashboard > Appearance > Menus?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Nope. But do you know if I can change through the theme editor?

Accessing theme editor is not recommended. Because any changes will be overwritten once theme update.

If you wish to do so, I’d recommend using translation method with the Loco Translate plugin.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support