Vimeo gallery issues

Hi

I am tring to insert the shortcode from the Vimeography plugin and the Squares theme from that. When I do that, I am getting an issue, so I can´t scroll the page and the videos is as well starting at the top. Do you know how to fix that? The site is this one: https://tobiasnielsendesigns.com/doxafilm/film/ :slight_smile:

Best regards
Tobias

Hello Tobias, I’m not sure what exactly is your issue.

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

I took a screenshot here: image
As you can see the video starts at the top and it would be nice, if they start at the middle…

I had seen that it is shown allright on large screens, but not on my laptop. The resolution on mine is: 1366x768 pixels.
The screen is also Iocked in a way, so I can´t scroll up or down. Do you also know why, that happens?

Hello Tobias,

I couldn’t recreate this issue, but it looks like a plugin issue.

Did you try to switch to a default theme, for example Twenty Seventeen?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

I asked the plugin support and they told, that it is a conflict with that plugin, that might not work with this theme. But now I had designed the whole site with this.
Then I hope, that you know how to fix that? :slight_smile:

Best regards
Tobias

Okay Tobias, but nevertheless, did you try to switch to a default theme?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

I tried it with Twenty Seventeen and it works fine, but it was the only part, I had left from the Sydney theme. Therfor I hope, that you know how to fix that? :slight_smile:
You can see it here with Twenty Seventeen : https://tobiasnielsendesigns.com/

Best regards
Tobias

Hello Tobias,

I checked this page in Chrome and Firefox but I didn’t see that issue.

So can you please specify affected browser and browser version?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi

It seems like a wrong link. Here it is with Twenty Seventeen: https://tobiasnielsendesigns.com/doxafilm/film/

Tobias, the link is the same, but sometimes it changes in browser for some reason. Can you please specify affected browser and browser version?

Kind Regards, Roman.

When you click the videoes it gets over to my original site, it is weird as well. Do you know, if that changes, when I am overwriting the URL to the companys real name?

I have changed back again to Sydney theme, then you might experience the problem.
The problem is the same on mobiles. Thoose are as well opening the pictures at the top without any oppurtunity to scroll down.

I am using Chrome and the newest version: 69.0.3497.8.

Best regards
Tobias

Hello Tobias,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. But I think that it might be easier to find another similar plugin that will meet your needs.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Do you know another plugin, where I can make some text hovering like this, where it still opens the videos as a lightbox?

Best regards
Tobias

Hello Tobias,

I’m not sure if it will meet your needs (I didn’t use it), but you can experiment with this plugin:

Kind Regards, Roman.