View pics

Hello,

I use the theme Sydney, and I’m doing it on one page.

I would like to know if it is possible not to show the images in a new page, but to stay on the same page. Like display the highlighted image over the page.

Thanks you

Hello Bap,

Can you please specify those images and provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes, here the link : http://tassacafe.fr/
In the Portoflio section, there are somes pics. I would them to open over the site and not going to another page.

Thx !

Hello Bap,

I’m not sure if there is an easy way to do it, but you can use the solution from this topic in order to remove links.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks you for your help.

Another problem. I’ve got only 2 person in the Employees part. Can you tell me how I can change the layout ? Because, actually, the pics are very small. I would like it to appear one above the other, and bigger.

Can you help me ?

Thx

Hello Bap,

I don’t think that it will look good on all screens. Can you please try to move employees widget to separate row?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yeah you’re right.
But why are they so small ? I’ve got many place, so I would have the pics bigger, and centred in the height.
It’s already a separate row. Or do you mean a row just for the employees widget ? When I do that it’s good, the pics are bigger, but it’s not what I want.

Hello Bap,

I mean a row just for the employees widget.

It looks like your issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.