Video on home page?

I know this might be asking a lot, but is it possible to add a video on top of the home heading text and button area (which would push these down)? I guess I could just do away with the heading and button and create a page instead (adding what the header and button have in them now, but further down to accommodate the video), but I like what is there now and would prefer to just add a video above the heading.

There is an option to add video media, but it doesn’t work well because a) my video is 54MB (and it only allows 8MB which I can’t resize to something that small) and b) putting a link to the YouTube video as it says I can do does not result in anythying. Even if I was successful with YouTube, I don’t want this to replace the background image so ultimately this option does not satisfy the goal of the video sitting on top and over everything on the home page — and where a modal or slider would do the trick.

Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated! The site in question is Your Idea Counts!.

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.