Video backgroud

Is there a way to include header image and site title as an overlay to video background?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so we can check, but make sure to have a video background already added to header.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I have the exact same question so thought it best to continue this thread instead of start a new one. If you would prefer i start a new thread let me know.

I also want to have the header text and buttons over the top of the video so that you can navigate from this area. My site is not live, i only just downloaded the theme as this is the most important thing that i need before i start building the site.

Please let me know what i need to do.

Kind Regards
Caleb

Hi,

You can continue here, but I will need a website URL to check this on your sites.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for the reply. The website is http://ironescape.com/ but it is not live. All i did to change the header was go to customize/header area/video and uploaded the .mp4 file. Now where the TIME TO GO WEST and explore/browse buttons were on the static image header, it’s gone. I still need them.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Caleb

Hi,

Please deactivate the coming soon plugin until I check this or give me an access to your site in email to csaba.athemes@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Just wanted to confirm that you received my email. Let me know if you need more information.

Cheer
Caleb

Hi,

If you haven’t received reply from me, please send me the e-mail again, or please post here your email address, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I sent it again. cjtshaw@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Hi,

Ok, now I got it, I will check and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I also wonder how I can get a texture overlay and header text on top of the header video.

Hi,

ok, I will check your site with the access you gave me in email and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I have not given you access. Whats your e-mail?

Hi,

Sorry, I checked the other user’s site with the access, please send me the access and link to this topic to csaba.athemes@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi, I’ve given you access now. Did you get it?

Hi,

Yes, I’ve got it, I will check your site and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

i would like to continue in this topic - is there any chance to have text slider overlay video header? Had you solve this task?

Here´s my page: http://www.rt-visual.com/ - it´s under construction, but for your imagine - i´d like to place a sliding text as it can be done in standard Sydney´s Pro header setting with a picture. Can you help me please?

Thank you in advance,
Petr

Hey Csaba,
actually I have one more question - is it possible to provide a link to video form another server e.g. vimeo.com? I´ve try youtube video, but it has really low quality and logo youtube (I don´t want to have youtube logo on the webpage).
Thank you a lot,
my best
Petr

Hi,

You can add video URL from YouTube or Vimeo, but YouTube may not show the full quality ( since they compress the videos a bit ), maybe try Vimeo instead.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Thank you for reply. I tried add a vimeo link, but it says “it´s not a valid youtube link” so it doesn´t work.

Best
Petr