Video added with Live Composer not working on Smartphone

Dear Support,

I added to the page that I am building a video in the background of a section with Live Composer.

it is working perfectly on PCs, Desktops, Laptops and Tablets but on the smartphone (Android) it is not visible.
can you help me in finding the problem?

the website that I am building is:

Thank you very much for the help and best regards,

Nicoló

Hello Nicoló,

I have just checked your website in low resolution and the video works for me (I used built-in desktop browser tools).

However, video format might not be supported by the mobile device, it may be the reason why it’s not displayed on Android phone.

Did you try to contact Live Composer support?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

thank you very much for the information.

At the Live Composer support center webpage it is written that they do not support issues related to the theme West because they are not the author, suggesting to use different theme.

The video I am currently using is an mp4.
I just tried to upload the video in different format, like avi, mpeg, 3gp and wmv but I get back an error “error loading this resource”.

Maybe I use the wrong approach to show the video.
Are there alternatives to show a video which starts automatically (no play button) and keep on playing in loop?

I tried also to upload an animated gif (only for the smartphone version) and it somehow works but i am not able to play the animated gif in loop (it plays just one loop).

thank you very much for the help!

Hello Nicoló,

1. Please try to switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and see if that video background works on the Android phone.

2. Looks like this issue (advanced video options) requires some time, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.