Using the Client Widget

I am following up a previous ticket about this from June but did not know if it is still active so thought I would create a new ticket.

I want to use the Clients widget at www.mccinternalmedicine.org but when I do two widgets - my hero image and my social widget display with a reduced image width.

On the previous ticket, Rodrigo gave me some code to try…

.custom-class-name-here.container {
        position: relative;
        max-width: 100%;
        padding-left: 0;
        padding-right: 0;
    }

and add a custom name to the widget ID’s.

I did that and it does not work - surely I am doing something wrong.

Here is my process - Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for raising this new topic.

I think, the ideal way to avoid script conflict is by using separate carousel plugin like WordPress Carousel.

I haven’t used this plugin as an addition to Moesia. But, as per the plugin’s description, I am quite confidence that this plugin will be helpful since it has a lot of features including columns control.

I’d request giving it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

It did not work - tried it on the test homepage and the actual homepage - what else might I try?

I tried other things and trashed the test page I had created and then duplicated the homepage to create a new test page (www.mccinternalmedicine.org/test-2021) but this page came up and showed the images with the flawed look - this is concerning as I definitely do not want this to affect my current homepage!?

Any other solutions on this ticket? Thanks.