Using slider in Airi free theme

Hello,

I like your themes most especially the free Airi theme. Please how do I setup a slider to replace the already existing image banner as my preference is the Airi theme to use a full width slider.
Any recommendations?

Br,
Princewill

Hello there,

You can use any slider plugin as long as it support a shortcode. So you can insert it in the most top row.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharisblank. Do you have a recommendation for a free one? as I can see a lot of free slider plugin, I dont know which to use.

Kindly revert.

Br,
Princewill

Hello there,

Try this one

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there, I’ve created a slider using the plugin you mentioned above. I have the shortcut but am having a difficult time seeing where I need to add it. I want to replace the banner image and text on the top of my home page with it. Thanks!

Hello,

First thanks for using our Airi theme!

Please try with the following steps:

1. Edit your page with Elementor and locate the Shortcode widget:

2. Drag and drop the Shortcode widget inside a Inner Section. Also, change the inner section Content Width to Full Width:

3. Add the Smart Slider 3 shortcode in the Elementor Shortcode widget settings.

You can delete the banner image at the top and replace with my instructions above.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thank you very much, worked perfectly!

Hello,

You are welcome!

If you are satisfied with our theme and support, would be great if you leave your comment and rating in the offical WordPress Themes repository. That helps us a lot: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/airi/reviews/#new-post

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support