Using Moesia Fonts Extended - Impossible to set font sizes

Hello,

I’m using the theme extension with this values for the theme headers:

Font name/style/sets: Michroma&subset=Latin
Font family: ‘Michroma’, sans-serif

I went to the “Fonts” tab, tried to customize the “Home page widget titles size”. I noticed it was originally set to zero. Changed the value to 30 which looks right in the preview. Save & publish.

When I visit the site, the header size is incorrect. And the value in the customizer’s font tab is still zero.

Any ideas about why this happens?

Thanks.
José.

Hi,

We’ll need to see a link to your page.

Hello,

I’m afraid that won’t be possible for now. I’m trying the theme to use it for a project and the proposal is still being written. I can not publish it yet. I can give some screenshots if that can be of help. Could that do it?

No, screenshots won’t help in this case. You could try disabling some of your plugins, the 0 font size in the Customizer seems like it’s caused by something else.

Well, in fact the customizer does not save any of the values I change in the fonts tab. Even the sizes of the headers. Could you please tell me where are those values saved?

In the database in wp_options > theme_mods_moesia.

Hello,

I just modified this in the database:

“widget_title_size”;i:0

“widget_title_size”;i:27

It worked.

Looks like something is not working ok when saving settings. I also tried to open the cutomizer again and it correctly reads size 27 in “Home page widget titles size” field.

Regards,
José.