Use Font Awesome for Social Buttons in Header Menu

Hey there. I try to get this to work but i cant. I installed Font awesome and Menu Icons, i can setup an icon for a Link in my Menus but its always just the Dashicons.

Hello there,

Did you use this plugin?

Do you have a link of your site to share here? So I can check and troubleshoot it.

Regards,
Kharis

my site is www.bambushammer.de

i had menu social icons installed but could not get it to work.

I visited your site and didn’t see any Dashicon icons in there. To help me inspect further, please share a screenshot of the configurations you’ve made. So I can reproduce it in my test site.

Regards,
Kharis

i tried putting social button at the footer of the page. if it works i would maybe also add icons to the menu at the top.

i could not find an instagram icon at the dashicons so i just put that thing in there at the footer to test. cant get any other icon library to work.

i got it to work. i now installed just font awesome for menus and googled a tutorial. instructions on their website are kinda crap. nvm, now its working and i am happy.

Awesome! Glad to hear that you got all sorted out. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis