Urgent: Wordpress Say: Sydney pro crushed the site

Hi Guys.
The problem started few hours ago.
All the website was online but not the homepage. The home was in eternal loading or blanck with the 2 dots.
After clearing the cache, browser history and ip nothing had changed. I chatted with Siteground support who identified the problem in one component: theme or plugin.
After disabling all the plugins they were able to view the site as users.
Premise: I had already deleted the recently added non-fundamental plugins without results.

first I reactivated sydney tool box and … boom:
Fatal error : Cannot redeclare sydney_set_after_import_mods() (previously declared in /home/o3outdoo/public_html/soluzionidigitali.online/wp-content/plugins/sydney-toolbox/demo-content/setup.php:35) in /home/o3outdoo/public_html/soluzionidigitali.online/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/demo-content/setup.php on line 36

If I go in with the backend through the recovery mode I can read:
Error: This theme [sydney pro] did not load correctly and was suspended within the administration backend.

However, if I deactivate the Sydney Tool Box, the theme starts working again but without all the features …
… still with all white with 2 dots Home page!

If active Sydney Tool Box Sydney Pro Theme has a crush …
What the hell!

How can I do?

the site is this:
www.soluzionidigitali.online

Hello there,

Please accept our deepest apologies for this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please check the solution I wrote in this thread:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Hello,

The issue is already fixed, please update the plugin once again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

Hi Roman, hi Kharis,
thank you very much for your support and fix.

:smiley:

:+1:

1 Like

Hi Roman,

it seems I sang victory too early …
I still have the problem of the home page not visible … :frowning:
The home page was in eternal loading or all white with the 2 dots.

www.soluzionidigitali.online
:sob::sob::sob:

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and it looks good, have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support