Urgent Mobile header on homepage is messed (attention Kharis)

Hi Kharis,

Thank you so much for all your help on everything regarding my site. I love the web version of the homepage header, the only problem now with all the changes and coding I have put in, the mobile version is looking awful :frowning: everything is all squashed together and I need the text smaller on mobile and everything to move down nicely. Right now the section with the mobile number and email is right up in the nav bar and the get started button is in the wrong section, please help :frowning:

The URL is: www.no1va.com

Many thanks

Best,
Mel

Hi Kharis

Just a quick update, I have managed to fix most of the mess on the mobile homepage header. I just need help (please if you dont mind) these are the 3 things I would like to do if possible:

1. I would like to remove the transparency over the nav bar for mobile ONLY if this is possible at all?
  2. I would like to make the text: “No. 1 Virtual Assistant” and 30+ Corporate Experience smaller if possible?
  3. I would like to make the logo just a bit smaller for mobile if I can?

This is what the mobile homepage looks like now:

The URL is: www.no1va.com

Thanks Kharis and sorry to mess you around with all my topics. Really appreciate your help.

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 700px) {
      .site-header .custom-logo-link img.custom-logo {
        max-height: 90px;
      }
      .home #masthead.site-header {
        background-color: transparent !important;
      }
      .elementor-element-1ebda01 .elementor-heading-title {
        font-size: 22px !important;
      }
      .elementor-element-4b73208 .elementor-heading-title {
        font-size: 26px !important;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you thank you Kharis this worked :slight_smile: really appreciate all your efforts.

Have a lovely day

Best,
Mel

You’re welcome Mel!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis