Uploading Sydney Pro theme

Hi,

I have bought Sydney Pro yesterday but can’t find the theme on WP theme dashboard to activate it and execute the full setting up.
Here is the website: http://luxstartupjobs.com
You might notice that the only template theme on WP available is MOESIA, which is definitely not what I want.

How can I access and activate Sydney pro template theme from WP dashboard to continue on doing the full setting up please?
Thanks for the support,

Hey,

You need to actually upload it in order to activate it, it doesn’t appear in your dashboard otherwise.

You’ve downloaded the theme zip file after you’ve purchased? If you did you need to go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme and upload the zip file, install and activate it. Just like any other theme that you would upload manually.

Hello Team,
I have bought yesterday Sydney-Pro version but I don’t succeed to upload the sydney-pro theme automatically.
I have proceed like this: I go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload

Unfortunately I have this error message in french : Voulez-vous vraiment faire cela ?
Veuillez réessayer."
Translation : “Do you really need to do this ? Try again.”

Could someone help me please ?

I’m using wordpress version 4.2.4

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hi,

This message sometimes shows up regardless of theme. You should try to upload it via FTP or ask your host if they can help with it. There’s not much we can do on our side unfortunately.