Uploading new header images

Using the customize menu to upload a new header image, puts the image in the same location where all media uploads go (for blog posts etc): wordpress/wp-content/uploads. The uploads succeed, but then the theme is not able to access and display the image. The theme has its default header image at wp-content/themes/moesia-pro/images/header.jpg. I’m having a similar issue with background image uploads. I can and have manually put my own header image in wp-content/themes/moesia-pro/images/header.jpg but that doesn’t solve the bigger issue: other functions like slider and background image where similar problems will likely occur.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get the customizer to upload and link to the right/same place?
Thank you for looking into this. http://xelavon.com/

Hello,

Can you create a temporary admin account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com? We have not encountered this issue before and I would like to see what’s going on.

Also please let me know if by background image you’re referring to the site background image (from the Customizer) or to background images for front page sections.

Issue solved via email. Completely unrelated to the theme in case anybody reads this.