Upload theme with all content

Hi,

I recently uploaded the sydney pro theme to my site but it appears to have very little content. I was hoping to upload all the content available on the sydney pro demo to upload so I can then navigate through all the features that look so good on the demo and edit the contact accordingly. At the moment I find it difficult to do this because it is so empty.

Is there a way to download the pro demo theme + content?

Thanks

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for asking.

Please follow the quick start guide explained here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, thanks for your prompt and helpful response.

I have followed the instruction videos on the link you sent me above and the site has undergone a lot of transformation. However, there are clearly still a lot of issues with the site and it doesn’t look like the demo (see www.bargainwebsite4u.co.uk).

What can be done about this?

Also, I notice that when I change themes to something else that there is a lot of content incorporated into this, so I am not accessing a ‘fresh’ theme. I presume this is to do with the content files, should I just delete the XML files I installed previously to upload the demo content for the Sydney pro theme?

Thank you!

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

I guess you have not activated the all required plugins yet. Please consider to activate them. Go to Appearance > Install Plugins.

Switching to another theme won’t delete the imported contents. It’s normal. Yes, you have delete the imported contents manually. Or you might need to revert your site to its original state? If so, try to use the WordPress Database Reset plugin.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I have updated all the plugins for the site but this still did not fix the appearance of the site so that it matches the demo. See - here

Any further advice, please?
Thanks

Hello there,

Could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin are so I can have a closer look and probably do some small setups there?

You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I’ve sent you an email now, let us know if there were any issues receiving it.

Thanks very much,

Sam