Upgrade theme version

Hello,

I bought this theme long time ago (2016) and now I would like tu upgrade my theme version. I buy a renew key but on my wordpress back office I can’t find a way to upgrade my theme version still in 1.57.

Thanks for your help

Hello, please check this Sydney Pro documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi,

I followed instructions: I selected an other theme, I deleted former Sydney pro 1.57, I upload sydney-pro-ii.zip and I activated it.

But when I go to theme details it’s still Sydney pro 1.57 installed I don’t understand…

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi,

Yes for sure: https://www.dubeaulinge.fr/

Thanks!

In case of…

Hello,

Can you please confirm that you followed the instructions that I mentioned above step by step?

I’m asking this because it’s important to upgrade your license and get a link through checkout.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Yep, I confirm I followed instructions step by step.

So, can you help me?
If no, if I can’t upgrade my theme, I want to be refund.
I don’t have to pay 50$ for nothing.

Please let me know

Hello,

Person that handles such issues is on vacation now, so you might have to wait a week or two, unfortunately. Really sorry for the inconvenience, but I don’t have access to payment information.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,

Your license is valid. Can you please open the .zip file you downloaded, open style.css file with a text editor and make sure that the version is 2.0.15 (it’s on line 7)?

If it is, you can try to delete the old theme and install the new manually, here are detailed instructions:
https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-themes/#adding-new-themes-by-using-cpanel

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello, no on the .zip download it’s the Version: 1.57.
It’s weird, because I downlaoded the new one (sydney-pro-ii) after had renewed my key.
How can I download the 2.0.15 one?

Hello, can you please try to follow these instructions once again?

Especially this one: “…You will be taken to the Checkout page where you just have to click on Free Download…”

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi,

First of all, in my purchase history there is no sign of my renew license on august 2019.

When I click on ‘View licences’, I’ve got a valide license :

But when I click on View upgrade I don’t have anymore the
“Sydney pro 2 // 0,00$ // Upgrade license”

It was here the first time I’ve done this the 08/21/2019 when I downloaded it.
But apparently, it was the 1,57 version but not the 2.0.15

Maybe you can send a .zip with the new version please?

Hello,

Maybe you can send a .zip with the new version please?

Can you please first check if you already have it in the Downloads tab here?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi,

If I click on ‘downlad’ on the downloads page, the .zip dowload it still with the 1.57 version.

I think I know the problem. You must have used a different email for your 2019 purchase because it isn’t showing up under the email you are using here on the forum. Is there another email you might have entered at checkout?

Maybe, I could used my professional email contact at dubeaulinge dot fr.
I receive a new Purchase Receipt email with a link to download the theme, but it’s always the 1.57 version.

Yes, you did use that email. Will send you a PM

Thank you it works with the new link!
Have a nice day.