Updating sydney pro from 1041 to 1.57

I have used Sydney pro for the last 3 years. my site has gone down and I am receiving an error message
An error occurred while updating Sydney Pro: Download failed. Unauthorized

I activated the license and tried reactivating it but that was unsuccessful.
This site is for my business and I need help getting this up and going again.
Thanks in advance

I just renewed my license key for Sydney pro ii and was able to update the theme to 1.57, however the page still will not load… would you please contact me and possible take a quick look at my site to see what is the hang up…? or any advice what may be causing this. this theme has been running good for my business page since 2016 but recently been stalling with loading, when I would do an update to the theme it would seem to correct the problem, but now it will not load and has been going on like this for 2 days! I have tried everything i know to do and still have no luck… :frowning:
I would greatly appreciate it!

here is another error message i am receiving

05-Mar-2019 01:46:26 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/cementba/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/index.php:14
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /home/cementba/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/index.php on line 14

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
You might want to check this Sydney Pro documentation page:
https://docs.athemes.com/article/244-how-to-upgrade-to-sydney-pro-2

here is the link to my site

If you will send me your email I will send you the login credentials

I just followed the documentation you sent over and deleted the previous Sydney Pro 2 and installed a new upgraded Sydney Pro 2 and the page still will not load…?

I contacted my hosting (siteground) yesterday and they looked into my site to see if it was anything with their end. this is the reply he sent back to me

According to my investigation, the issue was caused by the theme sydney-pro-ii. If you would like to use the sydney-pro-ii theme again, please consider contacting the website’s developer or the theme vendor.

what needs to be done to resolve this issue? I have used this theme, Sydney pro ii for over 2 years and haven’t had any issues with it up till now. I would like to continue using this as I like this theme for my business. please help me resolve this issue as this site is for my business and this issue is really causing problems running my online portion of my business. feel free to contact me via phone or email 910-654-4833 ask for matthew

Hello, thank you for the link.

I’ve just checked your website but it seems to be working well now. Have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.