Updated Wordpress broke the site layout!

Hello there,
I updated to the latest Wordpress today - and it’s muddled how the site now appears.
It’s placing the same header across all pages and placing the employees in a vertical rather than side by side.
I’m a novice here so please can you explain how I can either uninstall the latest update - or fix the theme to display properly please.
Many thanks,
B
www.creativeequals.org

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

I noticed you’re using the older version of Page Builder plugin. Please consider to update to the latest version.

Let me know if the issue remains.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,
Thank you for your help - really appreciate it!

I have now updated the page builder however the issue remains - the site now only displays the homepage header across all pages and when displaying the people involved displays in a vertical form - see http://creativeequals.org/whos-on-board/
The follow, join & sign up buttons on this page are displaying strangely too - they’re fine on the other pages.

All of the type style has changed a little - was this part of the update?

Many thanks again!
Becky

Hello Becky,

Thank you for updating me.

Could you please try to completely delete the currently active Moesia theme, then install the fresh one through Appearance > Themes > Add New > search “moesia” > Install > Activate.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Argh! Now I’ve lost all of my headers and the menu! And some of my widgets aren’t working!

Oh dear - now it’s unusable.
Please help!

Looked again in Firefox and whilst still having the type, header and display glitches at least it has a menu!

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

I would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience.

You should re-assign your custom menu through Appearance > Menus.

> … some of my widgets aren’t working

What are they? Could you please be more specific?

I visited this page http://creativeequals.org/about/. It seems the employees widget works fine side by side.

Regards,
Kharis