Updated to Sydney Pro, Now I can change fonts, but not sizes

I recently upgraded to Sydney Pro from the free template in WordPress. One of the reasons I did so was to be able to choose my own fonts.

I can now select new fonts, but I can’t seem to get the sizes to change. No matter what values I enter–on either of the selected fonts–the size does not change on my site.

I’d like to get my site adjusted the way I like it ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Here is what I currently have pasted in fonts (from Google Fonts following the video tutorial link in the documentation):

BODY FONTS

Font name/style/sets

Quattrocento+Sans&display=swap

Font family

‘Quattrocento Sans’, sans-serif

HEADINGS FONTS

Font name/style/sets

Montaga&display=swap

Font family

‘Montaga’, serif

Hello there,

You can follow this documentation: https://docs.athemes.com/article/110-selecting-fonts

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

Thank you for your prompt response. However,

As you can see from my initial post, I already followed that video tutorial in installing fonts from Google Fonts—I watched it about six times. In my initial post, I cut and pasted in the message pane what I had copied from Google Fonts and pasted in the fonts area of Sydney Pro. As I said in that post, I can install any fonts I like. That is not the problem. The problem is that once installed, I have no (ZERO) control over the sizing of those fonts. The controls to adjust font size do not currently work in my Sydney Pro II. No matter what values I place in the boxes, the sizes of the fonts do not change.

So, I’d like to know where to go from here. I would like to get my site looking the way I want it to look before I do a large email broadcast to my network.

Thanks,

Mark Swain
Lifetime Member of aThemes

Hello Mark,

Font size options is available in Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Fonts > Font sizes.

If you want to enable more options of a chosen Google font, try WP Google Fonts. Choose a font which exactly matches the one in theme’s customizer.

Regards,
Kharis