Update version 2.1.3 broke layout builder image

Hi there

I have Sydney Pro and recently did an update to version 2.1.3, unfortunately this time it broke the background image in the layout builder on the homepage. I have tried everything I know to fix it including replacing it with a larger image. Previous updates haven’t caused an issue.

Prior to the update as you scrolled down (or up) the image remained in place but slightly moved and had a soft tint to it, it looked really nice. Since the update you either see no image or just the bottom of it, then as you scroll down it comes into the box, again it is also very dark. I’m sure if I have to I can change the tint maybe (but I really shouldn’t have to). The image though now looks very unfinished and unprofessional.

Are you able to provide some assistance please?

Hello,

First thanks for using our theme Sydney Pro and sorry for any inconvenience!

Are you able to provide some assistance please?

Sure we are to help!

Could you please share your website link with us ? So we can do a inspection, see what’s happening, debug the code and send the best solution for you.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo that’ll be great - can I PM you the website address, but we can post the solution here for everyone if you want?

Hello,

Sure! Please send for my aThemes email:

Email

rodrigo@athemes.com

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thank you I just sent it through now. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Thanks for the link!

I did a inspection in your website and couldn’t reproduce the issue. Could you please let us know what’s your screen resolution and what’s the device you are using (mac OS or Windows) ? Also please let us know what’s the web browser you are using.

We await the above infos to proceed with this thread.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

My apologies Rodrigo, the only thing I didn’t do is try a different browser. Silly me. It must be a cookie conflict or something because as soon as I tried a different browser it was fine. Thank you for the class support and product :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hello,

No worries! Great that you figured this out!

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support