Update to Sydney

I updated to Sydney 1.52 but I no longer have my homepage as part of the theme. I’m sure it’s a simple fix but don’t know what do to, can you please help? If you go on the website you’ll see how the page is messed up, there used to be an image there of the lady’s hand holding a cell phone with the theme but now it’s gone after the upgrade.

Thanks!
Mary

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Sorry, the link is- www.rxpharmacist.com

You’ll see the main photo that is with the theme is gone now

Hi,

Please deactivate the copyright protection plugin, so I can inspect your website and also, please give me an admin access to your website in a Private Message, so I can check your settings in wp-admin.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

How do I send to you as a PM? Can you give me your email and I can email you directly instead? That would make me feel better and more comfortable. Thanks!

Also, I just deactivated the WP content protection plugin

Also, I think i’ll need your email anyways to give you admin access. Or I can just put my email down and give you login?

Hi,

You can send me a Private Message, here: https://forums.athemes.com/u/csaba click on the blue “Message” button. You can use any email address like test@test.com for example and just send me the username password and link to your website / wp-admin in a Private Message.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I tried sending you a private message but it says that I am not allowed to send it to you directly?

What do you recommend? I just don’t want the username/pw to be floating out there especially since it’s admin access.

Thanks!

Hi,

You should be able to send me private message, please try to log out of your account and log in again, then try again and make sure to sure to click the Message button from my profile: https://forums.athemes.com/u/csaba

Kind Regard,
Csaba

I tried again but don’t see how. This is a screenshot of what I view. Thanks!

Hi,

I’ve sent you a Private Message, please try to reply to that.

Kind Regards,
Csaba