Update to 1.44 full stretch width problem

I face some problems after updating Moesia free from version 1.41 to 1.44.

My choice for Moesia in the first place was the ability to stretch images and content horizontally the full width. That worked perfectly, but yesterday I thought lets update to the new version. Now only “Facts” and “Contact” are stretched (beside the header and footer), these use background images, maybe that is why they work?
Before the “Video’s + Yellow bar’s (3 total)” where also stretched and the first picture between the text in the “introduction”.
Changing the “row layout” into 1 of the 4 options make no change to the video layout.
The picture settings is marked “Full Width”, but seems not to work.

Is it a bug in 1.44?
Even the demo site (https://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Moesia) doesn’t show the content as it was before. Like the “Do you like Moesia?” banner. That image was before full stretch width.

I played around with the chrome browser console, deselect some (max-)width settings and eventually the content is stretched, but also is the other content on that page. Beside that to make it full stretched you need to uncheck the boxes left and right padding 15px in the .container class.

The website I currently developing is: https://jetovator.nl

Hi,

How I see you have containers inside stretch panels, which limits the widget width to 1170px, you can remove that limit and also the padding the of the container with this Custom CSS:

.siteorigin-panels-stretch .container {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
}

and please make sure to use Full Width Stretch Rows in order to make your sections full-width.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thnx Csaba, that fixed the isue :smiley:
Nice to have this workaround for it, but still strange that this only happened after the update to 1.44
I think they have edit the @media to it or so in the update.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba