Unlimited Page Scroll

Hi, I was wondering if it possible to scroll the home page until the end of the entries. I have many projects and after around 8-10 being displayed on the page, it has older entries button to see the older ones.
I would like to remove this older entries button and instead would love the page to keep scrolling until it reaches the end of the entries.
Please advise

Hello, you can try to use this plugin:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thank you for the suggestion. But it is not working. I have gone through all the documentation of the plugin but still it is not working. Can you help me out on hot to use it?

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Any other option of changing the code so that page 2 automatically loads instead of showing older entries. Or any other plugin you know of ?

HI ROman, I have found this in-buil funcionality of Jetpack pro to have infinite scroll. But it says if the theme supports it. I tried but still it is not working.
This is the support page for your refenece:

Can you help me with a way out?

Hello,

It’s not that easy to add Jetpack Infinite Scroll at this time because posts container doesn’t have ID, so my previous answer is still actual.

However, I’ve just added this issue to our list, so Jetpack Infinite Scroll support might be added in a future theme version.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ohkay, but i guess this will not make my clients happy.

Hello, you can try to do the following as a workaround before theme gets the support.

1. Install and activate Insert Headers and Footers plugin that will allow you to insert JavaScript (jQuery) code. Then go to your Dashboard → Settings → Insert Headers and Footers → add the following code to Scripts in Header section, and click Save button. That will add posts container ID that I mentioned above.
<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('div.posts-loop').attr('id', 'posts-loop');
    });
</script>
  1. Add this function into child theme function.php file or using Code Snippets plugin:
function add_jetpack_infinite_scroll() {
    add_theme_support( 'infinite-scroll', array(
        'container' => 'posts-loop',
        'footer' => 'false',
    ) );
}

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'add_jetpack_infinite_scroll' );

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I tried this method but its not working. This is the link for your reference.

Hello,

I’ve just tried to apply that solution on my local Ignis install and it worked. Please make sure that Load more posts as the reader scrolls down option is selected in Jetpack settings.

Kind Regards, Roman.